17th January 1928 – 9th May 2012
Vidal Sassoon, famously known for his revolutionary women’s haircuts, sadly died on 9th May, after a long battle with Leukaemia. He was one of the most celebrated and influential hairdressers in the world.
The images below:
1. Vidal cutting Mia Farrow’s hair before she was filmed in ‘Rosemary’s Baby’.
2. Vidal surrounded by models with his famous short haircuts.
3. Grace Coddington with Vidal’s Graduated bob.
4. Vidal perfecting Denney Dayviss’s beehive.
5. Danae Brook modelling Vidal’s lopsided asymmetric haircut.